FallenMU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FaLLenMU Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To FaLLenMU Community Forum
Vote For FallenMU Season6 Server Every 12 Hours

A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
miggydb

A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site)) Empty
PostSubject: A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site))   A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:57 am

There are thousands of bugs everywhere, and if we want to grow, we must do something to fix these bugs.

first of all, the site.

grand reset can be very pissing for people who worked hard for their grand reset, we should put an end to that and fix that bug.

second

vote points,

people vote for those vote points fix it, Voted like 10 times and I still got nothing, If you think you out smarted them cause they cant reset without voting, just open a new tab then you can go in. fix the vote points, and get more voting sites.

website stat adder,

the stat adder doesn't work it gives you an error, which means we cant fully max out stats out even if the max stat is 32767 we can only make it 32000, and for the DL we can't add command points unless you click them 1 by 1, it will take you forever to max that out,

in-game,
the game is pretty good except for all the visual bugs around, everywhere! I bet it will be hard or even impossible to fix that, but please do your best,

GMs

there are no GMs in game I only saw pitbull once alot of people have questions alot of them have problems and alot of them trash talk and curse in posts. so I think we need someone to handle 20 players, that shouldn't be hard at all. we need gms 24 hours the server is international and we have players 24 hours a day. 1 GM couldn't handle them all or if you have other gms besides pitbull better get them active cause iv'ed played the whole day and I didnt see one gm online 1week.

with that I bet we could make it to the top lets help each other out. we can do it.

I JUST HOPE THAT ADMINS AND GMS SEES THIS CAUSE YOU GUYS DONT EVEN CHECK THE FORUM
Back to top Go down
1WORD
Head Game Master
Head Game Master
1WORD

PostSubject: Fallen is DEAD   A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:36 pm

actualy fallenmu is f.o of bug so noone cant resolve want to play something nice request www.MuBurneD.biz Good Luck Wink
Back to top Go down
http://MuBurneD.biz
miggydb

PostSubject: Re: A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site))   A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:03 pm

same owner?
Back to top Go down
1WORD
Head Game Master
Head Game Master
1WORD

PostSubject: Yes Same Owner    A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
miggydb

PostSubject: Re: A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site))   A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:08 pm

well sorry again but, come on 6 players online and 20 players online on fallen, why dont we just combine both of the servers instead of 20 players? why don't we ge 30 players? that would be alot better.
Back to top Go down
1WORD
Head Game Master
Head Game Master
1WORD

PostSubject: Go on Chat Box up on Forum talk more    A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site)) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site))   A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A message to the Admins.( bugs and other stuff(in game and on the site))
Page 1 of 1